Serves 2 to 4
- Chicken Thighs, 2
- Dried Chinese Yam Roots (淮山 Huai Shan), 3-4
- Wolfberries, a handful
- Cordycep Flowers, 10 grams
- Bi-color Corns, 2 (cut into chunks)
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add all ingredients and top up with water till inner rim.
- Bring the contents to a rapid boil over medium-high heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- When boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 3 hours.
- This recipe is based on using one of the 3.0L inner pots of Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-6000.
- This recipe is also suitable for a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000 or RPE-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Justine Ong from www.tings.sg.