- Chicken Drumsticks, 5 (blanched twice)
- Dried Mushrooms, 25 (soaked in hot water till soften)
- Red Dates, 5 (washed and rinsed)
- Ginger, 4 slices (skin removed)
- Goji, 2 tablespoons (washed and rinsed)
- Shaoxing Wine, 3 tablespoons
- Water, enough to cover ingredients
- Scallion, to garnish
- In a 4.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add all ingredients (except scallion) and bring the contents to a boil on medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 8 hours.
- Before serving, re-boil the soup over medium heat with occasional stirs and garnish with scallions.
- This recipe is based on Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-4500. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.