- Chicken Breast, 700 grams
- Yellow Onion, 1
- Carrots, 4
- Celery, 4 stalks
- Olive Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Salt, 1½ teaspoons
- All-Purpose Flour, 100 grams
- Low Sodium Chicken Broth, 1500ml
- Thyme, ½ teaspoon
- Bay Leaves, 2
- Heavy Cream, 1 cup
- Can Corn, 1 cup
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Bread Sticks, 8
- Chop chicken breast into bite size cubes and set aside.
- Wash, peel onion and finely chop into small cubes.
- Wash, peel carrots and finely chop into small cubes.
- Wash celery and finely chop into small cubes.
- Using a 4.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken cubes, chopped onions, chopped carrots, chopped celery, salt and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, thyme, bay leaves, all-purpose flour, mix well and bring it to a boil.
- When boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, bring contents to a boil, add heavy cream and can corns. Stir to mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, add pepper to taste, garnish and enjoy the soup with a bread stick!
- This recipe is based on using a 4.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-4500. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.