- Chicken Mary, 1 piece
- Pumpkin, 200 grams (cut into chunks)
- Corn, ½ piece (cut into chunks)
- Dried Hawthorn Berry Slices, 4 pieces
- Dried Honey Date, 1 piece
- Dried Wolfberries, 10 grams
- Fresh Boiling Water
- Place chicken into a ceramic jar and pour fresh boiling water to scald the chicken to remove scum. Set aside for 5 minutes. Discard water and place the remaining ingredients into the ceramic jar.
- In a 4.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, place a steaming rack and fill 1/3 of the inner pot with water. Bring water to a boil.
- Place ceramic jar onto the steaming rack and add fresh boiling water into the ceramic jar till inner rim. Close the lid of ceramic jar.
- Add water into the inner pot until the water reaches ¾ height of the ceramic jar, ensuring it sits in a water bath. Bring water to boil and simmer for 30 minutes with the inner pot lid on.
- After 30 minutes, transfer the inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot and let it sit aside for 3 hours, for vacuum insulation double boiling.
- This recipe is based on using a 4.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® KBG-4500. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photo and recipes courtesy of Justine Ong from www.tings.sg.