- Olive Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Garlic, 2 cloves (sliced)
- Canned Tomatoes, 2 cans
- Vegetable Stock, 6 cups
- Carrot, 1 (chopped into small sections)
- Celery, 1 (chopped into small sections)
- Crab, 1
- Fish Fillet, 200 grams
- Prawns, 200 grams
- Squids, 200 grams
- Saffron, a pinch (steeped in water)
- Black Pepper, a pinch
- Parsley, 1/4 cup
- In a 6.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, cook garlic slices with olive oil over medium-high heat until fragrance.
- Add canned tomatoes, vegetable stock, chopped carrots and chopped celery. Bring the contents to a rapid boil.
- When boiling, reduce to medium heat and continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- When boiling, add crab, fish fillet, prawns, squid and saffron.
- Cover inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for 60 minutes.
- Before serving, add black pepper and parsley.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Thermos Malaysia