Serves 3 to 4
- Hawthorn Berry Slice, 5 gram
- Fuji Apple, 1 (sliced)
- Carrots, 2 (cut into chunks)
- Red Dates, 2 (large)
- Chicken Thighs, 2
- Chicken Broth, 250ml
- Rinse and soak Hawthorn Berry for 15 minutes.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add all ingredients, and bring to boil for about 10 to 15 mins.
- When boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 4 hours.
- This recipe is based on using one of the 3.0L inner pots of Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-6000.
- This recipe is also suitable for a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000 or RPE-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
- You can replace the chicken broth with more pieces and top up with water to flavour the soup, but with lesser soup.
- You may prepare homemade chicken and pork broth to replace the broth too.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Justine Ong from www.tings.sg.