Serve 2 to 3
- Kelp, 100 grams (blanched and rinsed)
- Pork Ribs, 300 grams (blanched and rinsed)
- Ginger, 2 to 3 (slices)
- Rice Wine, 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Spring Onions, 2 stalks (cut into short chunks)
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add pork ribs, spring onions, ginger slices, rice wine and water. Bring the contents to a boil over medium-high heat.
- When boiling, add kelp and continue to cook under medium heat for 10 minutes.
- When boiling, close inner pot's lid and transfer inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for 90 minutes.
- Before serving, season with salt, to taste.
- This recipe is based on estimated ingredients quantities for a 3.0L Shuttle Chef® capacity. You may adjust the quantity, based on your taste preference.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos China.