Serve 3 to 4
- Shark Fin Melon, 200 grams
- Chicken Breast, 1/2 (cut into chunks)
- Red Dates, 6 (remove seeds)
- Honey Dates, 2
- Dried Scallops, 2 (soak overnight)
- Corn, 1 (cut into chunks)
- Carrot, 1/2 (cut into chunks)
- Place in sliced shark fin melon, blanched chicken breast*, red dates, honey dates, overnight soaked dried scallops, corn and carrot.
- Fill the pot with about 700ml water and bring ingredients to boil over medium-high heat.
- When boiling, turn to high heat for 1 minute. Cover the lid and transfer inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for 4 hours.
*Rinse chicken breast with hot water.
- This recipe is based on one of the 3.0L inner pots in Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-6000.
- You may refer to this recipe to prepare for the other 3.0L inner pot.
- You may adjust the ingredients quantities accordingly for other Shuttle Chef® capacities.
- You may keep the dish in the Shuttle Chef® for up to 8 hours. Bring the contents to a boil, before serving.
Watch both recipes in action!