- Carrot, 2 (chopped)
- Red Bell Pepper, 1 (chopped)
- Yellow Onion, ½ (chopped)
- Minced Ginger, 1 teaspoon
- Minced Garlic, 2 teaspoons
- Red Curry Paste, 4 tablespoons
- Fish Sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Light Soy Sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Brown Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Chicken Stock, 1 litre
- Chicken Thigh, 500 grams
- Coconut Milk, 200ml
- Rice Vermicelli, to preference (cooked)
- Lime, to serve
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in all the ingredients (except coconut milk, lime, and rice vermicelli), and bring the contents to a boil. Once boiling let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, close the inner pot and with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, remove the chicken thighs and shred using 2 forks. Return the chicken thigh into the inner pot.
- Bring the inner pot onto the stove, add in coconut milk and mix well. Bring contents to a boil.
- Before serving, in a bowl, add cooked vermicelli, thai chicken soup, and garnish with lime.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.