- Linguine, uncooked
- Garlic, 2 cloves (chopped)
- Mini Tomato, 3
- Sundried Tomato in Oil, 2 cloves (thinly sliced)
- Pine nuts (or pumpkin seeds), a handful
- Sea Salt, a pinch
- Coriander, a pinch
- Add boiling water into a Thermos® Food Jar and close the lid tightly for preheating. Let it sit aside for 10 minutes and drain away the water.
- Add in linguine and a pinch of salt. Fill the Food Jar with boiling water till three-quarter full and close the lid tightly. Let it sit for 15 minutes for heat insulation cooking.
- Open the lid and drain away the water. Immediately, add in sun-dried tomato, pine nuts, mini tomatoes and garlic and close the lid quickly.
- Shake well for a thorough mix, and let it sit aside for 1 hour to continue heat insulation cooking.
- Before serving, garnish with coriander.
Watch the recipe in action!
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Malaysia.