- Soft pork bones & pork tenderloin, 50 grams (diced into small pieces)
- Pumpkin, 20 grams (diced)
- Celery, 10 grams (diced)
- Corn Kernels, 10 grams (diced)
- Carrots, 10 grams (skin grated and diced)
- Rice, 2 tablespoons
- Yellow Millet, 2 tablespoons
- Hot boiling water
- Pre-heat the Thermos® Food Jar by filling it with freshly boiled hot water till inner rim, close the lid tightly and let it sit aside for about 5 mins. Discard water.
- Rinse the pork bones and tenderloin twice with boiling hot water for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Soak the pumpkin, celery, corn kernels and carrots in boiling hot water for 5 minutes. Discard water.
- Place all ingredients into the Thermos® Food Jar and add freshly boiled hot water. Fill it to the inner rim of the food jar, close the lid tightly and let it aside for 3 hours.
- The carrots will be soften and cooked faster when the skin is grated before diced.
- Rinse the pork bones and tenderloin till the meat changed colour.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Justine Ong from www.tings.sg.