Serves 4 to 5
- Onion, 1 (diced)
- Broccoli, 500 grams (stems diced, florets coarsely chopped)
- Sweet Potato, 500 grams (peeled, cut into chunks)
- Clear Chicken Broth, 1 litre
- Greek-style Yogurt, for garnish
- Blender, 1
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add onion dices, broccoli stem dices and sweet potatoes chunks. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion dices softened.
- After 5 minutes, add vegetable stock and chopped broccoli florets. Bring the contents to a boil.
- Once boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, blend the soup until smooth with a blender.
- Serve in a bowl and gently swirl in the yogurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.