Serves 10 to 15
- Ginger, 20 grams (peeled and sliced)
- Cinnamon Stick, 2
- Apple Juice, 1 litre
- Cloves, ½ teaspoon
- Lemon Peel, 1 tablespoon
- Water, 1 litre
- Green Tea Bags, 8 (remove paper tags)
- Honey, to desired amount
- Lemon, for garnish
- In a tea bag filter, place ginger, cinnamon stick, cloves, lemon peel and secure it.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in the spice tea bag, apple juice, water and bring the contents to a boil on medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, close the inner pot lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, discard the spice tea bag, add in green tea bags and simmer for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, discard green tea bags.
- Before serving, add desired amount of honey and garnish with lemon slices.
- This recipe is based on Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.