- Egg, 3 (lightly beaten)
- Milk, 160ml
- All-purpose Flour, 60 grams
- Butter, 1 tablespoon (melted)
- Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, ¼ teaspoon
- Chocolate Sauce, as topping
- Strawberry, as topping
- Banana, as topping
- Icing Sugar, as topping
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- In a 28cm Thermos® KFH-028 Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan, grease the base of the frying pan with a thin layer of butter and heat over low-medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop 3 tablespoons of prepared crepe batter onto the heated frying pan; tilt the pan to evenly coat the base of the frying pan. Cook for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown and fully cooked.
- Remove golden brown cooked crepe from the non-stick frying pan and assemble with your favourite fruits (i.e. strawberry, banana) and toppings (i.e. chocolate sauce).
- Fold the assembled crepes into quarter. Before serving, garnish with icing sugar. Enjoy!
- The recipe is improvised from an original recipe, courtesy of allrecipes.com.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® KFH-028 Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan. You may adjust the ingredients quantities based on the size of the Frying Pan.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.