- Cooking Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Minced Garlic, 2 tablespoons
- Red Capsicum, 1/2 (cut into bite sizes)
- Green Capsicum, 1/2 (cut into bite sizes)
- Yellow Capsicum, 1/2 (cut into bite sizes)
- Broccoli, 300 grams (cut into florets)
- Oyster Sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Drinking Water (room temperature), 20ml (about 1.5 tablespoons)
- Mirin (Japanese Rice Wine), 2 tablespoons
- Using a 24cm Thermos® KFH-024D Ultra-Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan, heat cooking oil over low-medium heat. Add minced garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
- When fragrant, add tri-colour (red, green and yellow) capsicum pieces and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add broccoli florets and continue stir frying for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add oyster sauce, mirin and water, and stir fry for 3 minutes. Bring the contents to a boil.
- When boiling, reduce to low heat, give the gravy a taste and adjust the taste to preference. Enjoy!
- This recipe is based on using a Thermos® KFH-024D Ultra-Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the frying pan.
- Should you find the gravy salty, you may add white sugar to balance the taste.