- Chicken Thigh, 500 grams
- Onion Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Cooking Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Minced Garlic, 2 teaspoons
- Brown Sugar, 5 tablespoons
- Chicken Broth, 500ml
- In a bowl, add chicken thigh, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add cooking oil, minced garlic, marinated chicken thigh (skin side down), and fry until the skin is browned.
- Flip the chicken skin side up, and sprinkle on the brown sugar. Let it continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add in chicken broth, and bring contents to a boil.
- Once boiling, transfer to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 2 hours.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.