- Pork (streaky, with some fats), 1,500g,
- Shallot, 1
- Ginger, 3 – 5 slices
- Soy Sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Cooking wine
- Rock Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Cut pork into slices.
- Heat wok and add sugar, ginger, and shallots. Stir-fry pork till surface of meat turns golden brown.
- Add soy sauce, cooking wine and continue to stir-fry till sauce starts to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover pot and simmer for 10 – 20 minutes till meat is tender.
- Remove from heat and serve. Fill it into your Thermos® Food Jar or Lunch Tote, and bring this sumptuous meat as a side dish for your meal on-the-go.
Tip: Soaking meat in cooking wine for 15 min prior to cooking can remove the raw smell of meat.