Serves 2 to 3
- Chicken Wings, 500 grams (approx. 10 pieces)
- Oyster Sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Light Soy Sauce, 3 tablespoons
- Cooking Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Honey, 4 tablespoons
- Chili Powder, 1 tablespoon
- Paprika, 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Powder, 1 tablespoon
- Cooking Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Marinate the chicken wings with all the ingredients for at least 1 hour.
- In a 28cm Thermos® KFF-028D Ultra-Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan, add in cooking oil and pre-heat the frying pan over low-medium heat for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add in the marinated chicken wings and grill for 7 minutes until all sides are charred.
- Dish up the grilled chicken wings and use a paper towel to clean up excess oil.
- In the same 28cm Ultra-Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan, add in the remaining marinate sauce and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn off the heat.
- Brush a layer of the sauce on the chicken wings and serve. Enjoy!
- This recipe is based on using a Thermos® KFF-028 Ultra-Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the frying pan.
- The recipe is also suitable for a KFH-028 Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.