- Frozen Scallops, 800 grams
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Cooking Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Butter, 3 tablespoons
- Minced Garlic, 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice, 2 teaspoons
- Parsley, 2 teaspoons (chopped)
- Cooked Asparagus, for garnish
- Pat-dry the scallops with kitchen towels and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Using a 24cm Thermos® KFH-024 Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan, heat cooking oil over low-medium heat for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pan-sear the seasoned scallops (on a single layer and in batches) for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until golden brown and fully cooked.
- Remove golden brown cooked scallops from the non-sticking frying pan and set aside.
- Using the same non-stick frying pan, melt the butter and add minced garlic. Continue to cook for about 30 seconds and stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
- Add cooked pan-seared scallops and coat them evenly.
- Before serving, garnish with chopped parsley and cooked asparagus. Enjoy!
- This recipe is improvised from an original recipe, courtesy of dinneratthezoo.com.
- This recipe is based on using a Thermos® KFH-024 Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.