Serves 4 to 5
- Butter, 20 grams
- Onion,1 (diced)
- Minced Garlic, 2 tablespoons
- Mini Portobello Mushrooms, 4 (diced)
- Chicken Thighs, 4 (cut into bite sizes)
- Arborio Rice, 1.5 cups (uncooked and not to rinse)
- Clear Chicken Broth, 500ml
- Baby Spinach Leaves, 200 grams
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, 5 tablespoons
- Black Pepper, to taste
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, heat butter over low heat and sauté diced onions and minced garlic.
- Add diced mushrooms and chicken chunks, and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add arborio rice and clear chicken broth, and bring contents to a boil (no need to simmer).
- Once boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot to cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, place the inner pot back onto the stove. Stir in baby spinach leaves and shredded Parmesan cheese, and mix well.
- Before serving, garnish with more shredded Parmesan cheese and black pepper, to taste.
After 30 minutes:
Stir in baby spinach and shredded cheese:
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.