- Water, 1.5 Litres
- Penne Pasta, 2 cups
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Olive Oil, 1 teaspoon
- Chicken Breast, 1 piece (diced)
- Thicken Cream, 300ml
- Grated Parmesan, ½ cup + extra for topping.
- Butter, 50 grams
- Garlic, 2 Cloves (minced)
- Dried Parsley, 1 tablespoon
- Sundried Tomatoes, 30 grams (diced)
- Colander, 1
- In a 3L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add 1.5L of water and bring to a boil. Once boiling add salt, olive oil, penne pasta and bring to a boil again.
- close the inner pot lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for 16 minutes for vacuum insulation cooking. Strain pasta in a colander and set aside for later use.
- In the same 3L inner pot pot, melt butter and brown minced garlic. Once browned, add in diced chicken breast and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add thicken cream and mix well.
- Bring content to a simmer, add cooked pasta and grated parmesan. Mix well until grated parmesan melted. Add dried parsley and mix well.
- Before serving, portion the pasta, garnish with diced sundried tomatoes and grated parmesan.
- This recipe is based on using a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photo and recipes courtesy of Justine Ong from www.tings.sg.