- Cooking Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Sausage, 4
- Bacon Bits, 150 grams
- Yellow Onion, 1 (sliced)
- Hotdog bread, 4
- Butter, 4 teaspoons
- Barbeque Sauce, to garnish
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese, to garnish
- In a 28cm Thermos® KFH-028 Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan, heat cooking oil over low-medium hear for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pan-sear the sausages for 1 minute on a side. After 1 minute, add in bacon and sliced onions.
- Continue pan-searing the sausages and bacon until golden brown, and cook the sliced onions until soften for about 7 to 10 minutes. Flip and toss occasionally to prevent burnt ingredients.
- Dish up all the ingredients and set aside for later use.
- Assemble the Australian Snags by spreading 1 teaspoon of butter on each hotdog bread. Add in 1 golden brown cooked sausage, desired amount of cooked bacon and sliced onion on each bread.
- Drizzle barbeque sauce and garnish with shredded cheddar cheese on each Snag. Enjoy!
- The recipe is improvised from an original recipe, courtesy of youtube.com/@GregsKitchen.
- This recipe is based on using a Thermos® KFH-028 Deep Non-Stick Frying Pan. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the frying pan.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.