- Chicken Bones, 200 grams
- Chicken Feet, 150 grams
- Red Onion, 40 grams (chopped roughly)
- Ginger, 10 grams (sliced)
- Coriander Seed, 1 tablespoon
- Cloves, 4
- Star Anise, 2
- Coriander Stems, 20 grams
- Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Fish Sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Chicken Stock, 1 litre
- Water, 500ml
- Vietnamese Pho Rice Noodles (dried), 350 grams
- Chicken Breast, 500 grams (sliced)
- Spring Onion, 20 grams (chopped thinly)
- Coriander Leaves, 20 grams (chopped thinly)
- Bean Sprout, 50 grams
- Onion, 50 grams (thinly sliced)
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in chicken bones, red onion, ginger, coriander seeds, cloves, star anise, coriander stems, sugar, fish sauce, chicken stock and water. Bring contents to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- When boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, strain the broth through a strainer and return the strained broth to the inner pot. Place the inner pot back on the stove and bring contents to a boil.
- When boiling, add pho rice noodles, sliced chicken breast, spring onion, coriander leaves, bean sprouts and red onion. Let it continue simmering for 10 minutes.
- Portion in a bowl with the garnishes. Enjoy!
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.