- Winter Melon, 100 grams (skinned and chopped into chunks)
- Minced Pork, 300 grams
- Corn Kernels, 250 grams
- Salt, to taste
- Ginger, to taste (grated)
- Spring Onions, to taste
- Ginger, 2-3 slices
- Mix 125 grams of corn kernels with the minced pork and marinate it with salt, grated ginger and spring onions.
- In a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add water to half full and ginger slices. Boil over medium heat.
- When boiling, add the other 125 grams of corn kernels and winter melon chunks.
- Roll the marinated pork-corn mixture into meat balls and add into the soup content. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- When boiling, cover the inner pot with lid and transfer into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for 1 hour.
- Before serving, garnish with spring onions.
- This recipe is based on using Thermos® Shuttle Chef® 1.8L TCRA-1800. You may adjust the ingredients accordingly for different capacity.
- You may leave the soup in the Shuttle Chef® for up to 4-6 hours, and re-boil it over medium heat before serving.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos China.