- Chicken Stock, 330ml
- Water, 450ml
- Minced Pork, 150 grams
- Shitake Mushroom, 3 (cut into bite-size pieces)
- Fish Balls, 3
- Spinach, 100 grams
- Udon, 1 bundle
- Spring Onions, to garnish
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Pour chicken stock and water into the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
- When boiling, add minced pork, shitake mushroom pieces, and fish balls.
- Turn to low heat and add in spinach and udon.
- When boiling, cover the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for 1 hour.
- Before serving, add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with spring onions.
- This recipe is based on using a 1.5L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® RPF-20. Suitable for 1.8L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-1800.
- Ingredients quantity can be adjusted for different capacity of Shuttle Chef®.
- Should you wish to consume the udon soup at a later time (more than 1 hour), please add in the udon about 30 minutes prior serving, to avoid it turning soggy.
- Should you prefer the spinach to be less soft, you may add in about 30 minutes prior serving too.
- For more variety of ingredients, you may add other preferred vegetables.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.