Serves 6 to 8
- Red Wine, 750ml (1 bottle)
- Brandy, 120ml
- Orange, 1 big-sized (sliced with peel)
- Apple, 1 big-sized (sliced with peel)
- Lemon, 1 (sliced with peel)
- Strawberries, 200 grams (sliced)
- Blueberries, 125 grams
- Ice Cubes, to serve
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add all ingredients except ice cubes, and mix well.
- Transfer to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot and let it sit aside to marinate for 6 hours to release its fruity flavour.
- Serve by scooping the marinated Sangria into individual glasses filled with ice cubes.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
- Homemade Sangria can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.