- Plain Yogurt, 100 grams
- Vanilla Ice Cream, 100 grams
- Dried Fruits (mango, raisins, pineapple, etc.), 50 grams
- Granola, 100 grams
- Mint Leaves, amount as desired
- In a Thermos® Food Jar, pre-cool it by filling it with ice cold water full till the inner rim, close the lid tightly and set it aside for about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put plain yogurt and vanilla ice cream in a bowl and mix well.
- After 3 minutes, discard ice water from food jar, add dried fruits, yogurt and vanilla ice cream mixture (from Step 2), and cover lid. Keep it aside to cool for 3 hours or more.
- Before serving, put granola in a bowl, add contents made in Step 3 and garnish with mint leaves.
- This recipe is based on using a 0.3L Thermos® Food Jar JBQ-300. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Thermos® Food Jar.
- Please consume the yogurt within 6 hours after keeping cool.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Japan.