- Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Onion, 1 (diced)
- Cauliflower, 750 grams
- Minced garlic, 1 teaspoon
- Minced ginger, 1 teaspoon
- Red lentils, 75 grams
- Garam masala powder, 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder, ½ teaspoon
- Canned tomato, 200 grams
- Vegetable broth, 600ml
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Coconut cream, 120ml
- Honey, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in oil and heat over medium flame.
- Add in onion, and stir fry until onions are translucent.
- Add in minced garlic, minced ginger, lentils, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, chili powder, and stir fry for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add in cauliflower, canned tomato, vegetable broth, and bring contents to a boil.
- Once boiling, transfer to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 4 hours. After 4 hours, bring the inner pot back to the stove and bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling, add in coconut cream, honey, salt, and cook until desired consistency.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.