Serves 5 to 6
- Chicken Breast, 1 kilogram
- BBQ Sauce, 1 bottle (approx. 500ml)
- Pineapples, 1 can (approx. 500 grams) (juice removed)
- Light Soya Sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Black Pepper, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Minced Garlic, 1 teaspoon
- Spring Onions, for garnish
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add chicken breast and BBQ sauce. Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- When boiling, add all other ingredients (except spring onions), mix well, bring it to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking, for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, use a fork to shred chicken into bite-sizes and garnish with spring onions.
- The recipe is based on using the 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.