- Minced Pork, 1kg
- White Pepper, a sprinkle (20 grams)
- Salt, a pinch (20 grams)
- Tofu, 200 grams
- Chopped Shallots, 100 grams
- Chopped Ginger, 20 grams
- Chopped Garlic, 20 grams
- Soy Sauce, 3.5 tablespoons (50ml)
- Rice Wine, 6 tablespoons (100ml)
- Corn Starch, 50 grams (1/2 teaspoon)
- Eggs, 2
- Cabbage, 6 stalks
- Stock, 1.6L
- Dried Mushrooms, to taste
- Black Fungus, to taste
- Fish Sauce, 3.5 tablespoons (50ml)
- Marinate minced meat with white pepper and salt and set it aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add tofu, chopped shallots, chopped ginger, chopped garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, rice wine, corn starch and eggs. Mix the contents well.
- With the well-mixed contents, roll them into round meatball shapes and deep fried them till the shape is firm and set them aside.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add stock, dried mushrooms, black fungus and bring it to a boil over medium heat. When boiling, add fried meatballs and a pinch of salt (to taste) and bring it to a boil over low heat.
- When boiling, add cabbage, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to cook for at least 30 minutes.
- This recipe is based on using a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® RPE-3000 or TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantities based on the capacity of Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy for Thermos Taiwan. Resource of information and copyrights reserved by Crown Manufacturing Corporation.