Serves 8 to 12
- Cranberries, 400 grams (washed and rinsed)
- Brown Sugar, 100 grams
- White Sugar, 100 grams
- Ground Cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon
- Water, 100ml
- Orange Juice, 200ml
- Orange Zest, 1/2 orange
- Using a grater, grate ½ of an orange skin to orange zest and set aside for later use.
- In a Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add all ingredients, mix well, bring contents to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes under medium heat.
- When boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 8 hours.
- Using a spatula, stir and smash the cranberries to desired consistency. Enjoy with roasted turkey with bagel slices, croissant with smoked duck or waffles.
- The recipe is based on using the 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000 or RPE-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.