Serves 12 to 15
- Cream Cheese, 2 (452 grams)
- Sour Cream, 1 (200ml)
- Dijon Mustard, 5 tablespoons
- Spring Onions, 50 grams (chopped)
- Chili Powder, 3 tablespoons
- Cooked Shrimps, 1 packet (400 grams; roughly chopped)
- Clear Chicken Broth, 200ml
- In a 1.8L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, melt cream cheese under low heat. Add sour cream, Djon mustard, spring onions and chili powder. Mix well.
- Add cooked shrimps and clear chicken broth. Mix well, bring contents to a boil under low heat and stir regularly during the process.
- Once boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, stir well to completely combine until smooth. Serve best with chips, crackers or baguette, enjoy!
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-1800. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.