- Coconut Oil, 1.5 tablespoons
- Ginger, 45 grams (thinly sliced)
- Sea Bass, 1 (head and bones only)
- Organic Soy Beans, 1 cup (soaked overnight)
- Hot boiling water
- Heat Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot with coconut oil over medium heat.
- Arrange ginger slices into the pot and brown on both sides. Use a pair of chopsticks to move the slices around, rubbing ginger juice on the entire surface of pot.
- Place in sea bass fish head and fish bones and brown them on both sides.
- Pour in hot boiling water and bring contents to a rapid boil.
- Drain organic soy beans, rinse well under running water and add into the pot.
- Boil the contents for 10 minutes, close lid and transfer into the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Set it aside for 4 hours.
Notes & tips:
- This recipe is based on using a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® such as RPE-3000 and TCRA-3000.
- Fish stock can be used to cook porridge, seafood soup, etc.
- Fish stock can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Fish stock can be kept in the freeze for up to 3 months.