- Potato, 1 kilograms
- Onion, 1
- Chicken broth, 1 litre
- Salt, ½ tablespoon
- Pepper, ½ tablespoon
- Butter, 4 tablespoons
- Flour, 30 grams
- Heavy Cream, 200ml
- Sour Cream, 60 grams
- Bacon, to garnish (pan-fried)
- Spring Onion, to garnish
- Saucepan, 1
- Masher, 1
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in potatoes, onion, chicken broth, salt, pepper, and bring contents to a boil. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, close the inner pot with lid and transfer to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, transfer the inner pot onto the cooking stove. Using a masher, mash the potatoes. Set aside for later use.
- In a saucepan, heat pan under low heat, add in butter, flour, heavy cream, sour cream, and whisk until thickened.
- Once thicken, pour in the butter mixture into the inner pot, mix well, and bring contents to a boil.
- Before serving, garnish with bacon and spring onion.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.