- Pumpkin (skinned), 130g – 140g
- Milk, 200ml
- Unsalted butter, 3g
- Any desired soup stock, half cube
- Cut and dice pumpkin into 1cm cubes.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and lightly fry the pumpkin pieces.
- Pour boiling water into your Thermos® Food Jar and put lid on to preheat container. Wait for 3 minutes before discarding the water.
- Boil soup stock cube in water and add milk. Then pour everything into your food jar, add fried pumpkin cubes and put lid on.
- Let it sit in your Food Jar for at least 1 hour before consumption.