Ingredients (Serves 1)
- Silken tofu (cut into 1.5cm cubes), half block (150g)
- Minced chicken, 2 tablespoons (40g)
- Chopped Parsley, 2 teaspoons
- Sliced red pepper (1/3 or ½ fruit according to your liking)
- Pizza sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Water, 2 tablespoons
- Potato starch, ½ tablespoon
- Soy Sauce, 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill your Thermos® Food Jar with tofu and boiling water and let sit for 5 minutes, without covering the lid.
- Combine minced chicken, parsley, sliced red pepper, pizza sauce, water, potato starch and soy sauce in a microwavable bowl and mix well.
- Wrap and microwave (600W) the mixture for 3 minutes. Heat till minced chicken is cooked.
- Drain fluid from food jar. Add cooked mixture from step 2 to your Food Jar and gently mix.
- Cover with lid, screw tight and let soup sit for 1 hour or more.
- Before serving, add salt and pepper to taste.