What are some ways to spend quality time with your family without spending a fortune? We’ve got a great idea!
In sunny Singapore, there’s almost always a great day for a wonderful picnic. Thermos® products can keep your soup, sandwiches and finger bites warm, and the salads and ice cream cold and flawlessly textured for the kids! You can even cook on the way to your picnic! No more troublesome packing and rushing before a family picnic. What a dream!
Try this frozen yoghurt bark as a healthy alternative to ice cream.
- Greek yoghurt, plain, 2 cups plain
- Honey, 2 – 8 tablespoons (adjust according to your preference)
- Strawberries, chopped, 1 cup
- Blueberries, 1 cup
Feel free to substitute strawberries and blueberries with any of your favourite fruit. Desiccated coconut, cranberries, raisins; nuts like pecans, almonds or pistachios work as well!
- Mix yoghurt and honey in a bowl.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spread yoghurt mixture over parchment paper. Use a spatula to evenly distribute.
- Top with strawberries and blueberries (or whatever fruit you prefer).
- Cover with clingwrap and place in the freezer for approximately 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and break bark into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in freezer till ready to serve, or straight into your vacuum-insulated Thermos® food jar and off you go!
Image and recipe from http://www.myfussyeater.com/frozen-yogurt-bark/